1. From the Metro, here are two options on how to go to the resort:
1a.if you are in Manila area , go to bus terminals in Buendia-taft , it is very near the LRT Gil Puyat (Buendia) station. Choose from many bus lines like Tritran , Jac Liner and Jam Liner
1b. If you are in Quezon City area , go to bus terminals in Kamuning -Edsa . Bus companies in here are just the same as the bus liners in Buendia.
2. You should take the bus going to Lipa,Tanauan and/or Batangas City. Bus fare is 120pesos per passenger ( Note: this is from Kamuning to Tanauan on an air conditioned bus ,fare from Buendia to Tanauan may vary). Trip is about two(2) hours depending on traffic and road conditions.
3. Get off at the bus terminal in Tanauan town proper , the bus terminal is just right beside the highway. You may ask the bus conductor to drop you off if you're not familiar with the place or in doubt. The bus terminal is nothing like the ones in the Metro.The bus we took just stopped at the roadside and told us that we were already at the town's bus terminal.
4. From here , take the tricycle going to the Jeepney Terminal. For five ( 5) persons , 4 adults and 1 kid, we paid 40pesos.
5. At the Jeepney terminal, look for jeepneys with signboard Talisay. Fare is 23pesos for 25-40 minutes ride depending on road (Note: it took us almost 40 minutes because there were roads under construction )
6. Once at the Talisay town proper ,get off near the town's Church. Take note that the Church cannot be seen easily from the main road therefore it is best to ask the driver in advance to make a stop here especially when you are not familiar in the area. There are some jeepneys that usually stops here without being asked.
7. From here , take the tricycle and ask the driver to take you to Club Balai Isabel. For our group we paid 40pesos.
Note: I was in the resort on April of 2013, fares may change.